“I visited for a non-surgical consultation. Clare was absolutely lovely and very honest with me. Despite wanting work on my nose, Clare said I didn’t need it and to really think carefully. Anybody who is considering non-surgical work should visit here, they clearly don’t carry out procedures just because or for the money. They genuinely care about their patients.”
MT – May 2017
“…Earlier in my life I suffered from adult acne which left me with some skin damage… My initial course of dermabrasion and chemical skin peel produced superb results and I now have a smoother and more even skin tone…”
I am a GP at a local clinic. I first met Clare when I trained in Aesthetics myself, and she was my trainer. I was very impressed with her skill and knowledge and began seeing her privately for my treatments.
Her results always exceed expectations, and I’m always amazed at how great she makes me look!
Facial Rejuvenation Specialists in Marlow
For Wrinkle Relaxing and Facial Rejuvenation specialists in Buckinghamshire, look no further than Appearance Based Medicine in Marlow.
- Would you like younger-looking skin?
- Are you fed up of your sagging jowls?
- Are acne scars getting you down?
- Are you concerned about facial lines and wrinkles?
Members of Save Face UK, we are committed to providing non-surgical aesthetic treatments with the highest standards of care, ensuring the wellbeing of our patients. Clare McLoughlin of Appearance Based Medicine is a member of the Save Face Expert Advisory Board – click here for further details
- To provide patient-focused aesthetic services centred on safety and quality
- To provide patients with clear, accurate information including alternative treatments and products, in order that informed decisions are made in relation to aesthetic procedures, treatments and outcomes
- To maintain the privacy, dignity and confidentiality of each patient
- To delight every single one of our patients
We are Save Face Accredited
Appearance Based Medicine is on a register accredited by the Professional Standards Authority’, which was set up by the Government to improve standards and safety for the benefit of the public. This demonstrates our commitment to high professional standards, enhancing safety and delivering a better service.
Clare is also a member of the Save Face UK Expert Advisory Board